Finally, I have to face the exam after 3 semester of studies. Of course, extra hardwork need to be done as syllabus of 3 semester are accumulated in an exam. Which means, I have to study stuff of 3 semester in order to sit for an exam!
Not worthy at all...I rather sitting for exam after each semester. That would be much more easier for me =)
At least I don't need to stuck everything into my brain, keep it inside, then pour it out in the exam. Not like now =( don't even know what to study, because I have confused all the syllabus. They are all in a mess rite now! arggg!
Btw, I have enjoyed 2 semester of honeymoon days! That's the consequences that I have to suffer for the moment. So,just accept it and pray more =)
God Bless Me!
and friends,wish me luck ya!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Wish Me Luck =D
Posted by eetfang at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
whoa, tat sounds bad, reli bad! but the good thg is u ald had 2 mth of honeymoon =)anyway, best of luck in yr final!
love,
camille ;)
haha,exactly!
thx ya mille mille =D
finally it's over now~
time to enjoy! haha
miss u!
Post a Comment